I’ve always been creative but I started to really focus on art and digital illustration during the second half of 2020 as a way to process and cope with all of the racial injustice, bold racism and general gloom of COVID America. I felt like I was so bombarded with negativity I needed a way to get it out but also a way to remind myself of what is good. I draw a lot of inspiration from images or Black love and family. Parents and their children, romantic partners and people just loving and accepting their own bodies.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|