Loc'd in Luv Fleece Pullover
I am a digital artist that loves to draw images of black people. I consider myself a black artist because that is what I am. I create from the perspective of my reality. I grew up around amazing black women from all walks of life so I draw them. I grew up around amazing black men so I draw them. I draw what feels good to my soul and also I have a story to tell. My inspiration is us and everything we love and are.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
|Body Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31|
|Chest Width (inches)||20||21||23||25||26 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||23 ½||24||24||24||24|