Customer Service Managers are responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied at all times. Duties include supervising and managing the customer service team, training staff members to provide the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that all company policies are followed. Additional tasks comprise of handling customer inquiries and resolving customer problems.
- Oversee our customer service team
- Manage and train Customer Associates
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Experience with Gorgais and Shopify
- 5+ years' experience in customer service
- 2+ years' supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Extensive e-commerce background
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
If all of this sounds like you. Submit your application here!