As the Ecommerce operations manager, you will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operations for this line of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Manage the day to day operations of the souk + SEPIA platform.
- Innovate on strategies to grow and scale
- Work with overseas suppliers to ensure on-time delivery times to customers
- Strategize on shipping and delivery efficiency from global partners
- Work with CEO on the addition of new products and services
- Work with Facebook Ads and other marketing strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end to end high-quality customer experience
- “Big picture” thinking, which is key to addressing top-level concerns and finding the best path forward from all of the available data
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles, to assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which are essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
- The ability to wear many hats and the ability to adapt to in fast moving startup environment.
If all of this sounds like you. Submit your application here!