My name is Jess and I love being creative. I've always been in awe at how resilient yet vulnerable and beautiful black women are. We exude this aura of fierce strength, however it's easy to normalize our power and allow that to cloud our need for protection and love. Black women experience the pain of what it means to be both black and a woman in today's society and deserve care, protection and justice. Malcolm X said, "The most disrespected person in America is the black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America is the black woman." Through my art, I aim to lift up black women and show our range - our vigor and our despair, our light and our gloom, our ability to transcend as a product of God's glory.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|