My name is Jess and I love being creative. I've always been in awe at how resilient yet vulnerable and beautiful black women are. We exude this aura of fierce strength, however it's easy to normalize our power and allow that to cloud our need for protection and love. Black women experience the pain of what it means to be both black and a woman in today's society and deserve care, protection and justice. Malcolm X said, "The most disrespected person in America is the black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America is the black woman." Through my art, I aim to lift up black women and show our range - our vigor and our despair, our light and our gloom, our ability to transcend as a product of God's glory.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|