Domonique Brown (DomoInk) is a Los Angeles-based artist who recently graduated with her MBA in Marketing. She decided to use her education to market her artwork to a broader audience last year pushing her artwork through social media and has had her artwork featured in multiple news outlets such as Forbes and Buzzfeed. Her art is a celebration of diversity. Domonique's portraits have the purpose of featuring women and men of color who might not otherwise be portrayed, in the hopes others can see representation of their culture and identity and feel empowered. She draws inspiration to artists that have came before her such as Kehinde Wiley, Basquiat, and others.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|