Princella Seripenah is a self-taught illustrator born and raised in Accra, Ghana. Growing up with strong Christian faith and values, it has always been her mission to spread love, peace and positive vibes. Her artwork seeks to inspire and empower, especially women of colour to accept and trust themselves, take control over their lives and know their self-worth.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|