I'm a 19-year old artist raise and born in Oakland, CA. Fortunate with parents who both owned their own business, I had the opportunity to travel the world and experience new cultures and ways of life. Art has been a constant driving force in our family and finally, I was the one to choose the career route.
My art is inspired by the Jim Crow era, mainly surrounding the term "Colored Only". With the intentions of taking back what was once torture, I highlight every beauty that makes us who we are. All of the muses in my art are black people and I allow the color to make whatever is the focal point stand out.
(I apologize, I didn't do well in English class so im not great at expressing myself through words.)
My ultimate goal is to make black people feel seen and loved without any trauma attached. I want to highlight every curve, every stretch mark, any "imperfections" and just make it sexy instead. I hope this is seen through my art.
IG - @Izzakko
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|