Uzodinma Maryjane Akunna
I am a multidisciplinary Visual Artist and Illustrator, I love being dynamic when illustrating and designing. I create beautiful works that captures the aesthetics of Black African culture. I use warm bright colors in my works to convey hope and joy.
I am highly inspired by people and my African heritage as I am based in Lagos , Nigeria.
IG - @designwithmj
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|