I’ve always been creative but I started to really focus on art and digital illustration during the second half of 2020 as a way to process and cope with all of the racial injustice, bold racism and general gloom of COVID America. I felt like I was so bombarded with negativity I needed a way to get it out but also a way to remind myself of what is good. I draw a lot of inspiration from images or Black love and family. Parents and their children, romantic partners and people just loving and accepting their own bodies.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|