I am an illustrator and photographer from Haiti. I am currently based in Orlando, Florida. I draw inspiration from nature, colors, joy, serenity and black people. I grew up loving art, fashion, and all things colorful and I think those things heavily influence my drawings. I love people, nature, flowers, colors, joy, love and style and these things always seem to be a common theme in all my art. Art is therapy for me and I put so much love into every piece hoping my art brings inspiration or joy to people.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|