Art has always piqued my interest from a very young age; I explored traditional art methods like drawing and painting until grade 9 when I decided to break from art because I was very insecure about my work. I grew up in a Christian home, but I never really understood the faith. But In 2015, I began to revisit my beliefs in Jesus, and as I decided to build my relationship with God, my perspective on life changed. As a result of my interest in growing in my faith, I was led to revisit art, and from there, I started learning digital art, and my interest in other forms of art grew. I want to use my interest in the arts as a medium to express love and hope.
IG - niyi.adeogun
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|