Retro's Chix Elle T-Shirt
One of my strongest inspirations is establishing equity within the arts. Within my education and experience as an artist, I found that only a set vision of what was deemed attractive was shown; Within my experience a fashion illustrator, I was taught to draw strictly within European beauty standards as it was the standard. But as I became more educated and proud of my own skin, I consumed more media celebrating Black culture and took inspiration from the need to flaunt the beauty that is being black. I think it’s important for all POC in the arts to be represented in all of our glory. All identities, genders, beliefs, and styles should be showcased instead of hidden behind white washing and color-blinding for aesthetics. Representation matters, and in a sense, with my work I’m doing my best to over-represent POC to make up for lost time.
IG - @camieaux
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|