Jaurice Moore, better know as INDIE REECE was born and raised in Tampa,FL is a self taught painter, digital artist and muralist.
Creating art since the age of 7 years old. His art work ranges from abstract to geometric to figurative art. He is also a writer and has a passion for poetry, haikus and short stories.
Influenced by the diaspora Africa and Asia’s culture, most notably tribal and ancient masks, relics and folklore. He combines his influences with love for nature, lines and shapes, and texture to create an Afro-Futurism take on the world around us through his eyes
In hopes that spectators will take the journey through past, present and what the future can become. Evoking power, feelings and that of familiarity.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|