Jaurice Moore, better know as INDIE REECE was born and raised in Tampa,FL is a self taught painter, digital artist and muralist.
Creating art since the age of 7 years old. His art work ranges from abstract to geometric to figurative art. He is also a writer and has a passion for poetry, haikus and short stories.
Influenced by the diaspora Africa and Asia’s culture, most notably tribal and ancient masks, relics and folklore. He combines his influences with love for nature, lines and shapes, and texture to create an Afro-Futurism take on the world around us through his eyes
In hopes that spectators will take the journey through past, present and what the future can become. Evoking power, feelings and that of familiarity.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|