Art for me became a way to invest and pour into myself as I serve in leadership capacity for deserving families and their scholars local to Houston, TX. I challenged myself to find a hobby that allowed me to pour into myself as much as I pour into the communities that I serve. I strive every day to give women that look like me a platform, as they give me the platform to create and feel inspired. I love to openly explore texture and pattern and how it can be applied to my designs and illustrations. I believe black women are art, and they make amazing artist as well.
If you're on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you'll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
|Length (inches)||26 ½||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30||30 ½|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34||35 ¼||35 ⅞||36 ⅝||37 ⅜||38 ⅛|