Domonique Brown (DomoInk) is a Los Angeles-based artist who recently graduated with her MBA in Marketing. She decided to use her education to market her artwork to a broader audience last year pushing her artwork through social media and has had her artwork featured in multiple news outlets such as Forbes and Buzzfeed. Her art is a celebration of diversity. Domonique's portraits have the purpose of featuring women and men of color who might not otherwise be portrayed, in the hopes others can see representation of their culture and identity and feel empowered. She draws inspiration to artists that have came before her such as Kehinde Wiley, Basquiat, and others.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|